Connection falling out after 11-20 minutes

roger...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2016, 7:20:52 AM6/17/16
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hi There,

SOS.

 The connection keeps breaking off after a number of minutes being connected.  There is no  specific pattern to this and it reconnects itself and then does the same  and then reconnects.

I have looked at issues posts etc but have not found the same issue or problem to try and rectify!

Any help would be great, I am not a computer whiz kid so if there are any explanations/suggestions can I have it in layman's terms.

Thank You

jkbull...gmail.com

Jun 17, 2016, 8:15:30 AM6/17/16
to tunnelblick-discuss, roger...@gmail.com
Sometimes this is normal, expected behavior: when there is a problem with the Internet connection, for example. Other times it can be because of a misconfiguration in the configuration files that control the connection.

Please follow the instructions at Read Before You Post and send the "diagnostic info" in a reply. In following the instructions, please connect the VPN, wait for the problem to happen at least twice (please note the times when the disconnect occurs), disconnect the VPN, and then collect the diagnostic info. Note the times that the problem occurred in your reply (that will help us locate the problem in the logs).