Tunnelblick on Apple TV Using aTV Flash

eyendall

Oct 14, 2010, 12:54:11 PM10/14/10
to tunnelblick-discuss
Forgive me if this has been dealt with before here but a search for
Apple TV failed to bring anything up.

I use Astrill VPN and am trying to set this up for use on Apple TV,
primarily with Boxee and Firefox.

Tunnelblick is installed and enabled on ATV and I have copied the
Astrill cert files etc. to the relevant folder, and have entered and
saved the login !D and password as specified.

What now? How do I get Astrill's login page to appear with these
programs? Under Nito there is an Applications folder with Tunnelblick
included. Clicking on Tunnelblick just results in the black screen
with the Apple logo: Hanged.

Side question: Astrill comes with several .ovpn files. I read that
these must be renamed to .conf before installing on the ATV. Is this
correct? Do I transfer all or only one (FTP?UDP) pair?

Thanks to anyone who can help me with this.

jpv...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2016, 10:06:08 PM8/23/16
to tunnelblick-discuss, eyen...@gmail.com
Have you done this for the Apple TV 2 running iOS 5.3 (iOS 6.1.4)