After update OS X to El Capitan 10.11.2 browsing sessions freeze when I start

Henk

Dec 15, 2015, 11:14:44 AM12/15/15
to tunnelblick-discuss
 I use latest version of Tunnelblick - 3.5.5 (build 4270.4461) - and this week I updated OS X to El Capitan 10.11.2. Now, when I connect in Tunnelblick, my browser sessions freeze. How to resolve this?

jkbull...gmail.com

Dec 15, 2015, 11:25:23 AM12/15/15
to tunnelblick-discuss
It depends on what you mean by "my browser sessions freeze".

Which browser? By "freeze" do you mean that your browser gets the "spinning beachball of death"?

Henk

Dec 15, 2015, 1:37:33 PM12/15/15
to tunnelblick-discuss
I use Chrome and Safari, and both browsers have problems with loading pages. After closing TunnelBlick the problem is solved.

jkbull...gmail.com

Dec 15, 2015, 1:45:25 PM12/15/15
to tunnelblick-discuss
You need to contact your VPN service provider. That is the organization which gave you your configuration files, and perhaps a username and password, and to which you are probably paying a fee for VPN service. For more information, please see  Getting VPN Service.

Tunnelblick is just the free software that many VPN service providers recommend or supply to their customers. We do not provide VPN service, just software.

Henk

Dec 16, 2015, 3:17:00 AM12/16/15
to tunnelblick-discuss
I reinstalled Tunnelblick, and then the problem was solved.