Lost Tunnelblick cofigurations.

Teun Hilte

Apr 28, 2015, 7:29:33 PM4/28/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
I reinstalled my Mac and have lost my (automatic) Tunnelblick cofigurations. Where can I download/retrieve them?

jkbull...gmail.com

Apr 28, 2015, 8:20:10 PM4/28/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
You need to contact your VPN service provider. That is the organization which gave you your configuration files, and perhaps a username and password, and to which you are probably paying a fee for VPN service. For more information, please see  Getting VPN Service.

Tunnelblick is just the free software that many VPN service providers recommend or supply to their customers. We do not provide VPN service, just software.

If you have a backup, you might be able to retrieve them from any of the following locations on the backup:

/Library/Application Support/Tunnelblick/Shared
/Users/YOUR-USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Tunnelblick/Configurations

or possibly

/Applications/Tunnelblick.app/Contents/Resources/Deploy

Teun Hilte

Apr 28, 2015, 8:27:00 PM4/28/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, that is very helpful!