Mac update has affected VPN

saraha...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2015, 12:04:20 PM2/11/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have updated my Mac software and I am sure that this has now affected my VPN.  It takes forever to watch a programme as it will play for a second and the stop for about three.

I am not technical so I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

BTW it is nothing relating to the internet as I have had the same issue in three different locations.

Please can someone tell me if I need to add a programme or reinstall my UK VPN?

Thanks

jkbull...gmail.com

Feb 11, 2015, 12:30:37 PM2/11/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, saraha...@gmail.com
You need to contact your VPN service provider. That is the organization which gave you your configuration files, and perhaps a username and password, and to which you are probably paying a fee for VPN service. For more information, please see  Getting VPN Service.

Tunnelblick is just the free software that many VPN service providers recommend or supply to their customers. We do not provide VPN service, just software.