Tunnelblick prompts me twice for password. Second time I can enter any value I want

odoi...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2015, 11:45:39 AM8/4/15
to tunnelblick-discuss
I just upgraded from Tunnelblick: OS X 10.10.3; Tunnelblick 3.4beta36 (build 3945) to Tunnelblick: OS X 10.10.3; Tunnelblick 3.5.3 (build 4270.4371)

I have the same configuration files etc... but after the upgrade I am prompted for a username and password and then after connecting, it prompts me again but this time I can put in any value I want and still connect.  I can just enter the number 1 and I am ok.

There is nothing in the logs that seem to point to anything of value.  I am not sure what to attach.

Thanks,

Olivier

jkbull...gmail.com

Aug 4, 2015, 11:56:34 AM8/4/15
to tunnelblick-discuss, odoi...@gmail.com
Please follow the instructions at Read Before You Post to get the info needed to diagnose problems.