Internet don't work in Parallels VM via VPN tunnel blink

Alex5000

Apr 20, 2018, 4:04:04 AM4/20/18
to tunnelblick-discuss

On Mac OS High Sierra, I use VPN through the tunnelblank program. When I turn on the VPN, the Internet stops working inside the virtual machine. I have Ubuntu and Windows via Parallels.

What could be the problem ?

The problem does not occur in vmvare

Tunnelblick developer

Apr 20, 2018, 8:03:22 AM4/20/18
to tunnelblick-discuss
I think you'll have to talk to Parallels support about it. Ask them why it works under VMWare but not under Parallels.

Alex5000

Apr 20, 2018, 8:40:25 AM4/20/18
to tunnelblick-discuss
Today im tried Viscocity. It works properly with Paralles. So where is bug ?
I what to use Tunnelblick :)

Tunnelblick developer

Apr 20, 2018, 8:55:14 AM4/20/18
to tunnelblick-discuss
Please post the diagnostic info obtained by following the instructions at Read Before You Post. (On your Mac, of course.)