How can i configure my tblk ?

silsbyf...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 10:42:31 PM1/13/16
to tunnelblick-discuss
I need help on how i can configure my tblk with the nvpn configuration certificate..please help if you can here is my email mike...@yahoo.com add up please

jkbull...gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 10:49:04 PM1/13/16
to tunnelblick-discuss, silsbyf...@gmail.com, mike...@yahoo.com
If you can't figure it out from Setting Up and Installing Configurations, then:

You need to contact your VPN service provider, apparently nVPN. That is the organization which gave you your configuration files, and perhaps a username and password, and to which you are probably paying a fee for VPN service. For more information, please see  Getting VPN Service.

Tunnelblick is just the free software that many VPN service providers recommend or supply to their customers. We do not provide VPN service, just software.

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 10:42:31 PM UTC-5, <> wrote:
I need help on how i can configure my tblk with the nvpn configuration certificate..please help if you can here is my email <> add up please