Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

pomp...@gmail.com

da leggere,
18 gen 2018, 14:39:2618/01/18
a tunnelblick-discuss
Hello community,
I'm pretty new in the VPN world.
I was able to set an oVPN server and everything works great, even with tunnelblick.
Now the question:
is it possible to activate tunnelblick just for one application, or a port range or a destination IP?
For example, is it possible to use the vpn just for the web navigation leaving all other services out?

Tunnelblick developer

da leggere,
18 gen 2018, 16:23:0918/01/18
a tunnelblick-discuss
To send everything that is going to a particular destination IP through the VPN you could add OpenVPN route commands. See the OpenVPN documentation for that.

I don't think there's anything similar within OpenVPN for ports, so I think you'd have to use routing/firewall software to redirect such traffic.
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi