I need old Version Tunnelblick 3.1.7

sebastia...@googlemail.com

Mar 28, 2016, 6:14:09 PM3/28/16
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hi Peeps,

can anyone send me the old version Tunnelblick 3.1.7 (MAC)? I need that to run the VPN from my university, the vpn config just supports 3.1.7.

I hope you can help me.

my mail for sending the installer on MAC

please help me. thanks
sebastian

jkbull...gmail.com

Mar 28, 2016, 6:27:06 PM3/28/16
to tunnelblick-discuss, sebastia...@googlemail.com
Version 3.1.7 was released five years ago and the binary is no longer available. It has dozens of serious security vulnerabilities that make it totally unsuitable for use. It makes your computer vulnerable to attack and does not provide a secure connection.

What makes you think only 3.1.7 is supported? Have your Uni's IT people contact me directly at my Gmail address, jkbullard, to discuss why they have told you that.

Please try Tunnelblick 3.5.8. If it doesn't connect, please post the diagnostic info you get from following the instructions at Read Before You Post

(Now that I think about it, is is possible that you need 3.5.7, not 3.1.7? I can send that to you easily. It has some security vulnerabilities also, but not as many. Let me know and I can send you that.)

On Monday, March 28, 2016 at 6:14:09 PM UTC-4, <> wrote:
Hi Peeps,

can anyone send me the old version Tunnelblick 3.1.7 (MAC)? I need that to run the VPN from my university, the vpn config just supports 3.1.7.

I hope you can help me.

my mail for sending the installer on MAC

<>

jkbull...gmail.com

Mar 28, 2016, 6:30:36 PM3/28/16
to tunnelblick-discuss, sebastia...@googlemail.com
Sorry, I forgot: you can download 3.5.8 from the Deprecated Downloads page.