Getting request for username and password but was never asked to create these

31 vues

joby dorr

non lue,
2 nov. 2016, 11:46:0202/11/2016
à tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
New to tunnelblick and VPNs
using Mac OS X Sierra.

have vpnbook cofigured, using tunnelblick software.
When I try and connect to a network I get a notification pop up from tunnelblick saying the server requires a username and password. But I have never been asked to create these at any point.
What is going on?
Thanks for the time.
Joby

Tunnelblick developer

non lue,
2 nov. 2016, 12:18:5602/11/2016
à tunnelblick-discuss
You need to contact your VPN service provider. That is the organization which gave you your configuration files, and perhaps a username and password, and to which you are probably paying a fee for VPN service. For more information, please see  Getting VPN Service and Customer Service.

Tunnelblick is just the free software that many VPN service providers recommend or supply to their customers. We do not provide VPN service, just software.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message