How do I register/create an ID and password

Budhha Backwords

Jun 1, 2015, 11:17:25 AM6/1/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
thank you

jkbull...gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015, 11:19:22 AM6/1/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, ahh...@gmail.com
You need to contact your VPN service provider. That is the organization which gave you your configuration files, and to which you are probably paying a fee for VPN service. For more information, please see  Getting VPN Service.

Tunnelblick is just the free software that many VPN service providers recommend or supply to their customers. We do not provide VPN service, just software.

On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 11:17:25 AM UTC-4, Budhha Backwords wrote:
thank you

Budhha Backwords

Jun 4, 2015, 4:53:25 PM6/4/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 8:17:25 AM UTC-7, Budhha Backwords wrote:
thank you...

Hello,

I have used vpnbook. it seems configured as it authenticates and states is it connected. Is that all there is to it? What is troubling is this it always connects to the same server. I am not too familiar with computers as it were so the question is kinda naive, should not the server at vpnbook change everytime when I sign on.

I recall Zero Knowledge, from Montreal, Canada, in the early 2000's they had the Freedom Network. Oh, well...

jkbull...gmail.com

Jun 4, 2015, 5:24:54 PM6/4/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, ahh...@gmail.com
Most VPN service providers have a number of servers, but I don't know what the vpnbook setups do. Contact them.