Ré installation tunnelblick importation tblk impossible ?

pedurand...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2015, 4:49:27 PM1/23/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour, depuis que je suis sous os x yosemite j'ai du faire une mise à jour de tunnelblick actuellement 3.4.3 mais j'ai juste fait la mise à jour et pas supprimer mes fichiers tblk pour les re configurés.
J'ai donc désinstallé complètement tunnelblick et je l'ai réinstallé puis re téléchargé mes config serveurs au près d mon client vpn.
Mais mà impossible d'importé mes config tblk j'ai même changé le .tblk par .ovpn mais rien y fait toujours message d'erreur et je n vois plus la liste mes de serveurs dans tunnelblick dans la barre de tâche ?
Heureusement que je fait des sauvegarde de mon système sur un clone j'ai donc été obligé de cloner mon clone sur mon système !
Le truc pour le moment tunnelblick fonctionne mais j'ai des popup de déconnexion pourtant je suis toujours connecté à mon client vpn ?
Je ne sais pas si il faut que je re tente de désinstallé tunnelblick pour faire un installe propre puisque je n'y arrive pas :-(
J'ai essayé de regarder sur le sujets mais pas trouvé ???
Merci pour toute aide..

jkbull...gmail.com

Jan 23, 2015, 5:01:49 PM1/23/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, pedurand...@gmail.com
I do not speak French, so I had Google translate your entry. I am responding to the English translation:

Hello, since I am under os x yosemite I had to do an update of current tunnelblick 3.4.3 but I just did the update and my TBLK not delete files for re configured.
So I uninstalled completely tunnelblick and I reinstalled and re downloaded my config servers close to my vpn client.
But mà impossible imported my config TBLK I even changed the .tblk by .ovpn but there is still no error message and I no longer see my server list tunnelblick in the task bar?
Fortunately I did backup my system on a clone so I was forced to clone my clone on my system!
The trick for now tunnelblick works but I logout popup yet I am still connected to my vpn client?
I do not know if I have uninstalled tunnelblick re trying to do a clean install since it does not work:-(
I tried to look on the subjects but not found ???
Thank you for any help ..

I am not sure I understand correctly. If the problem is that when you double-click a .tblk nothing happens, then please update to Tunnelblick 3.5beta06. That version of Tunnelblick fixes some problems when installing .tblk or .ovpn configurations.

Also, if you change the configuration name from X.tblk to be X.ovpn, it will not work properly.

pedurand...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2015, 3:16:53 AM1/24/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, pedurand...@gmail.com
Thank you for your support and sorry I do not speak much English.

So yes, I installed 3.4.1 and 3.4.3 3.5.6 Beta but each time not configure my client vpn .tblk or .ovpn?

However, I am installing the tutorial and I have my configurations and finishes files. Then I click on my servers and .tblk error message: "An internal error tunnelblick Tunnelblick occurred: allFilesAreReasonableIn: Not a folder, .conf, .ovpn gold" then I change the extension in .ovpn and such message Error "the customer .opvn is empty."

I made a request from my client vpn since I subscribe for 1 year and it would be a shame not to enjoy.

I tried everything? I consulted other post but I have not found.

pedurand...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2015, 3:28:40 AM1/24/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, pedurand...@gmail.com

Thank you for your support and sorry I do not speak much English.

So yes, I installed 3.4.1 and 3.4.3 and 3.5.6 Beta but each time not configure my client vpn .tblk or .ovpn?

However, I am installing the tutorial and I have my configurations  files and finishes. Then I click on my files servers  .tblk and error message: "An internal error tunnelblick Tunnelblick occurred: allFilesAreReasonableIn: Not a folder, .conf, .ovpn gold"
Then I change the extension in .ovpn and such message Error "the customer .opvn is empty."

I made a request from my client vpn since I subscribe for 1 year and it would be a shame not to enjoy.

Fortunately I made a clone of my system before uninstalling Tunnelblick and I could clone my system. I have version 3.4.3 installed after doing a simple update.
It's wanting to do a clean install I am not come to set up my .tblk files.
That is to say that I uninstalled and tried to reinstall Tunnelblick.
Currently running Tunnelblick I just have a popup that tells me that I am disconnected from my server but in the task bar I am always connected ? That's why I had to try a clean install !

jkbull...gmail.com

Jan 24, 2015, 7:15:48 AM1/24/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, pedurand...@gmail.com
(Your English is much better than my French : )

Your situation is very odd. I think there is a problem with your configuration file.

Please email me privately with a .zip of the "configuration" you are trying to install as an attachment to the email. (My private Gmail address is jkbullard.)

(To make a ".zip" of the configuration, hold down the "Control" key and single-click on the configuration, then select "Compress xxxx…".)

bdeboss...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2015, 4:25:39 PM8/18/15
to tunnelblick-discuss, pedurand...@gmail.com
Hi,

I got through the description of the issue that have faced pedurand and it seems I face the same one... (easy when you are french ;-)).

I have installed the official version (3.5.3) and tried to load the configuration files I got from Secrurity Kiss (VPN provider) and nothing happens :
  1. Tunnelblick is open
  2. I double click on one of the .tblk files
  3. A warning message pops up "the xxxx.tblk has been downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it ?"
  4. I click on Yes
  5. Then nothing happens (and there is no configuration installed in Tunnelblick
I deleted this version and installed the beta 3.6beta8 and the issue remains the same.

Can you please help me?
Thank you.

Jonathan K. Bullard

Aug 18, 2015, 4:32:43 PM8/18/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, bdeboss...@gmail.com
This sometimes happens when OS X does something wrong when you double-click the .tblk.

Please try the following:
  1. Make sure you have ejected the disk image that contains the Tunnelblick program
  2. Launch Tunnelblick.
  3. Hold down the "Control" key on the keyboard and click on the .tblk, then click on "Open With…"
  4. Select "Tunnelblick" in the list that appears.

If that doesn't work, try the following:
  1. Open a Finder window that shows Applications, and scroll down so you can see Tunnelblick.
  2. Drag and drop the .tblk onto the Tunnelblick icon in the Finder window.

Boris de Bossoreille

Aug 18, 2015, 4:40:07 PM8/18/15
to Jonathan K. Bullard, tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I did the 2 different tweaks but it still does not work : nothing happens...

Do you have any thoughts?

jkbull...gmail.com

Aug 18, 2015, 4:49:26 PM8/18/15
to tunnelblick-discuss, bdeboss...@gmail.com
Look to see if there is anything in the Console Log.

The only other thing I can think of is that the SecurityKISS files are not correct ".tblk" packages. You should talk to them about that.

Note: You can't just take a ".ovpn" file and change the name to end in ".tblk" -- they are two completely different things.