Return Route Failing

tti...@tacitknowledge.com

Mar 3, 2017, 5:33:43 AM3/3/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hello,

Using Mac 10.12, TunnelBlick 3.7.0 (build 4790).

Starts up, connects fine; the problem is that some sites on the accessed network don't route back. I can traceroute and see the ping get to the site but it dies there. DNS lookups using dig work. Netstat shows the routes (as does the "VPN Details" of the app).

Mac firewall is off, and others using Mac and this version of TunnelBlick with the same config file work fine. It's probably not the TunnelBlick per se, but I can't figure out what to look for. When in the office, where the VPN goes, all the routing is fine.

Any thoughts?