Tunnelblick not connecting to VPN after update

Jack Falvey

Jan 11, 2016, 12:38:46 PM1/11/16
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hello,

I utilize Tunnelblick for a VPN tunnel to my work and it has stopped running properly.  I have enclosed a screenshot of the status window for review.  The configuration file has the "float" keyword added at line 6 and had been working up until this update.  Have other users had this similar issue?  System stats are also enclosed as well as a system log.  Any help would be appreciated.
Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 12.13.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 12.14.09 PM.png
Tunnelblick Script.rtf

jkbull...gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 12:49:47 PM1/11/16
to tunnelblick-discuss
This problem has nothing to do with an update to Tunnelblick or to OS X. The OpenVPN server is not responding to Tunnelblick/OpenVPN's request to connect.

It is a problem with your network connection to the OpenVPN server or the OpenVPN server itself. You can try restarting your server and/or trying from somewhere with a different path connecting to the Internet. If that doesn't help look at other posts about "TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds".

ddavi...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 12:19:27 PM1/16/16
to tunnelblick-discuss
had the same problem in the same days, i think it might be related to some ubuntu updates on the server