Problème dicones tunnelblick double écran

raf...@boisgontier.fr

May 21, 2015, 9:32:14 AM5/21/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour,

J'ai un macbook pro 17" et un écran 24" apple. Jusque la tout fonctionnait bien au niveau des icônes tunnelblick dans la barre de menu. Mais je constate dernièrement que mon icônes tunnelblick de l'écran 24" bascule sur celui du 17" quand je clic dessus. Rien d'insurmontable mais pas très fonctionnel. Avez vous un solution pour résoudre ce petit problème.

Cordialement

jkbull...gmail.com

May 21, 2015, 9:43:28 AM5/21/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, raf...@boisgontier.fr, raf...@boisgontier.fr
(Google Translate) translated this to English as:

I have a macbook pro 17 "and 24" screen apple. Until then everything worked at the tunnelblick icons in the menu bar. But lately I see that my tunnelblick icons of the screen 24 "switches to one of 17" when I click on it. Nothing insurmountable but not very functional. Do you have a solution to solve this small problem.

Try changing the "Place next to Spotlight icon" checkbox on the "Appearance" panel of the "VPN Details…" window.

If that does not help, please answer the following questions:
  1. What version of OS X do you have?
  2. What version of Tunnelblick do you have?
  3. Where is the Tunnelblick icon (on the left side or middle of the menu bar or on the right side)?

jkbull...gmail.com

May 21, 2015, 11:28:05 AM5/21/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, jkbu...@gmail.com, raf...@boisgontier.fr
(Google Translate) translated this email to me (below) to English as:

I got this error after changing settings in appearance and everything is back to normal for icons.
But I can not choose "Set next to the icon Spotlight"?
When I fly over the icon, the window appears on the main screen, not the screen used.

I am sorry about the error. I do not know what caused it. If you can send the Console Log I might be able to find the problem and fix it.

You cannot choose "Set next to the Spotlight icon" because there is a bug in Yosemite and Mavericks that causes that function to not work properly when you have "Displays have separate Spaces" checked in the "Mission Control" System Preferences. See https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tunnelblick-discuss/jbwe3Dz8D1E/pCinOk9eGuwJ for a discussion of this.

You can change the screen on which the "Notification window" appears by choosing it in the "Notification window" section of the "Appearances" panel of the "VPN Details…" window.

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:07 AM, rafael wrote:
J’ai eu cette erreur après avoir modifier des paramètres dans apparence et tout est rentrer dans l’ordre pour les icônes.
Mais je ne peut pas choisir de "Placer à coté de l’icône Spotlight »?
Quand je survole l’icônes , la fenêtre s'affiche sur l’écran principale et non pas l’écran utilisé.

Je réinstalle quand meme?

  1. What version of OS X do you have? Yosemite 10.10.3
  2. What version of Tunnelblick do you have? Tunnelblick 3.5.0
  1. Where is the Tunnelblick icon (on the left side or middle of the menu bar or on the right side)?