Connection issues

Howard Denton

Apr 20, 2014, 11:11:11 PM4/20/14
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I do not what has happened, or what I have done, but when I try to connect I get a message saying:

Tunnelblick needs to create or update a secure (shadow) copy of the configuration file

​I type my password and but no connection.

Can you offer any advice or solution?​

PS. I have not had a problem before now, so it is possible I changed a setting by mistake.

​I look forward to hear from you further.

Regards

Howard

jkbull...gmail.com

Apr 21, 2014, 5:17:13 AM4/21/14
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, howr...@gmail.com
Please follow the instructions at PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST TO THE GROUP.

jkbull...gmail.com

Apr 21, 2014, 7:51:19 AM4/21/14
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, howr...@gmail.com
(Several private emails were exchanged to try to find the problem.)

The VPN server is not responding. You need to contact your VPN service provider -- the person or group that gave you your configurations and username/password.

The problem is shown here:

2014-04-21 14:36:02 MANAGEMENT: >STATE:1398076562,WAIT,,,
2014-04-21 14:36:32 [UNDEF] Inactivity timeout (--ping-exit), exiting

Howard Denton

Apr 21, 2014, 7:53:22 AM4/21/14
to jkbull...gmail.com, tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonathan,