bridge mode, no traffic to TAP0

mariusz...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2017, 11:16:48 AM1/4/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hello.

On my mac are working client.(local address on WIFI 192.168.1.110)

Client gets IP address correctly form VPN severer, (192.168.1.209)
but any service no go to obtained IP from VPN server...
Even ping on interface 192.168.1.209 doesn't work.....

In other instances Windows  based  on the same configuration works ok...

it looks like TAP0 interface is visible only for Tunneblick. other services lik RDP ,icmp doesn't see TAPO.....

please help for setting on my MAC or Tunelblick

BR mariusz

Tunnelblick developer

Jan 4, 2017, 11:22:37 AM1/4/17
to tunnelblick-discuss, mariusz...@gmail.com
Please follow the instructions at Read Before You Post to get the info needed to diagnose problems and then post that info.