Problem with connection to server after wake up

kole...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 3:16:57 PM10/24/16
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hi
I have problem with connection to vpn server on my mac os sierra. I have all updates installed (os and tunnelblick). Normally vpn working, but when I wake up my macbook, I've info about "waiting for server" and I can't connect. In this same time I'm correctly connected to the same server on other pc (windows). Only way to connect on macbook after wake up is restart  system, and then connection to vpn work good, till the next sleep my macbook. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Tunnelblick developer

Oct 24, 2016, 3:18:59 PM10/24/16
to tunnelblick-discuss, kole...@gmail.com
Please follow the instructions at Read Before You Post to get the info needed to diagnose problems and then post that info.