Tunnelblick 3.7.4b on Mac OS 10.13.2 does not work

mic....@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 11:24:21 AM12/14/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hi!
Does anybody know that problem?

BR
Mike

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2

Tunnelblick developer

Dec 14, 2017, 11:32:42 AM12/14/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
What were the contents of the OpenVPN log? (It should have followed the "Undefined error: 0" line.)

Please follow the instructions at Read Before You Post to get the info needed to diagnose problems and then post that info.

enr...@aut.pp.nl

Dec 19, 2017, 5:38:57 AM12/19/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hello,

I have the same problem since the latest update. It only happens on my MacBook with VPN configurations for which I have saved the credentials in my Keychain. After deleting the VPN config and re-add it works good without saving the credentials to the Keychain.