Tumblr API Offline

Turlur

Mar 20, 2017, 6:41:36 PM3/20/17
to Tumblr API Discussion
Both my Canadian home internet, and Canadian hosted web server (digital ocean) are unable to communicate with Tumblrs api or front end website. Eventually timing out, I got this.

{ "meta": { "status": 500, "msg": "Service Unavailable", "adn": "ycpi" }, "response": "There was an error processing your request. Our engineers have been alerted and will work quickly to correct any issues." }

Michael Ceyko

Mar 20, 2017, 7:29:35 PM3/20/17
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hi Turlur,

We are actively investigating this issue. Thank you for bringing it up.

Only some regions are affected, so you may still be able to connect to Tumblr from a server in a different location.

Thanks,
Mike Ceyko

Michael Ceyko

Mar 21, 2017, 10:02:43 AM3/21/17
to Tumblr API Discussion
As of 23:10 UTC (7:10 PM EST) yesterday, March 20, this issue has been resolved. The only region affected was the middle of North America.

Please let us know if you continue to see any unexpected behavior at any time.

Thanks!