Download media on Tumblr by Tumblr API is match with Tumblr API Agreement?

TUAN GIAO

Jul 29, 2016, 3:25:37 AM7/29/16
to Tumblr API Discussion
is Tumblr API Agreement allows us to download media from Tumblr by their API? Anyone have a clearly policy about this?

Michael Ceyko

Jul 29, 2016, 11:36:35 AM7/29/16
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hello,

We cannot comment wholesale on whether or not you may "download media from Tumblr by their API", based solely on that statement.

I will note that by using the API you are bound to both the API License Agreement as well as the Tumblr Terms of Service. I suggest that you read both, and then contact Tumblr Support if you have further questions.

Regards,
Mike Ceyko