Querying the published ID of a queued post

eren

Mar 10, 2016, 11:27:08 AM3/10/16
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hi,

I just found out that the ID of a queued item changes when it gets published. So I end up holding an ID that is impossible to match with the actual published post. I see that this topic has been mentioned about two years ago and there were no (proper) solutions by then: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tumblr-api/queued/tumblr-api/MMSRD94QuJI/-0k7S0753DMJ

I wanted to check if there are any updates related to this. I have some sort of a workaround, but I'm not extremely happy with it.

BR,
Eren