reblog info for queued posts?

Callum McIntyre

Oct 23, 2016, 4:19:06 PM10/23/16
to Tumblr API Discussion
I'm building a small app to help a friend look at some interesting statistics on their blog, and one thing we're interested in is how many of their posts are reblogging each account we're interested in looking at. I'd like to be able to look at both their posts and queued posts for this. However, while the /posts calls can have a reblog_info parameter, /queued doesn't seem to include the same (though that info is available when posts transition from the queue to be a post?)

Is there any way I can find out the account a queued post was reblogged from?

Michael Ceyko

Oct 25, 2016, 5:17:15 PM10/25/16
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hey Callum,

I just did a test via GET /v2/blog/{blog-identifier}/posts/queue?reblog_info=true and I am getting reblogged_* fields for reblogs in the queue.

Can you try this request and confirm if you're still not getting the expected fields back?

Regards,
Mike Ceyko

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 4:19 PM Callum McIntyre <mcinty...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm building a small app to help a friend look at some interesting statistics on their blog, and one thing we're interested in is how many of their posts are reblogging each account we're interested in looking at. I'd like to be able to look at both their posts and queued posts for this. However, while the /posts calls can have a reblog_info parameter, /queued doesn't seem to include the same (though that info is available when posts transition from the queue to be a post?)

Is there any way I can find out the account a queued post was reblogged from?

Callum McIntyre

Nov 4, 2016, 4:14:05 PM11/4/16
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hi Michael, I'm not sure I really understand how to make an oauth call manually, but that's good that it works. In that case, do you know why it isn't documented or supported in the console? The Python lib also doesn't support it - do you accept pull requests?