Generate new api credentials

kelvin jay

Feb 8, 2018, 9:06:11 PM2/8/18
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hello,

How do i generate new api credentials ? ( consumer key / secret ) - there doesn't seem to be an option for that, and i don't want to register a new app.

Any help is appreciated.

MkdR

Feb 8, 2018, 9:31:43 PM2/8/18
to tumbl...@googlegroups.com
You have to email tumblr support. I did the same. They ignored me so far. I need new credentials too since over a week because they were mostly compromised and some 3rd party has full access to my app. Great you cant change it over the web site, isnt it.

kelvin jay

MkdR

May 16, 2018, 12:37:03 PM5/16/18
to tumbl...@googlegroups.com