API rate limit on made 4 years ago.

Zach B

Sep 16, 2017, 2:00:24 PM9/16/17
to Tumblr API Discussion
According to the Tumblr API docs, only "newly registered consumers" are subjected to rate limits, however my consumer from 2014 has recently started to be limited. Does anyone know why this is??

Michael Ceyko

Sep 16, 2017, 4:52:15 PM9/16/17
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hi Zach,

What types of rate limits are you experiencing?

Can you provide some info about what calls you're making, how frequently, and the response you're getting back from the API?

Regards,
Mike