Example of a valid POST that V2 will accept to text or photo post

Nahush Shrestha

Apr 24, 2017, 3:32:26 AM4/24/17
to Tumblr API Discussion
Working on a C# app to allow my friend and I to post descriptions, maps and photos of our bike rides to share.

Got Oauth working, got my token. GET functions work a-ok.

However, am stuck with (401) Unauthorized error sending POST requests with my HttpclientRequest.

Googling around, it seems that many are having / have had this problem and many of the resolutions involve small modifications in the POST... commas in the wrong place, order of parameters, etc.

Q: Would anyone be willing to paste a valid POST that hits  api.tumblr.com/v2/blog/{base-hostname}/post and successfully creates a new tumblr blog post?

Pretty sure if I had an example of what a valid POST looks like, I could tweak my C# to make an identical one and get this thing working.

Am willing to share what I create on here and/or with the tumblr team in your API documentation, as I can imagine this would help anyone struggling to make this thing work with C#.