OAuth sending missing data.

Ahmet Can Aydemir

Jan 4, 2016, 11:01:48 AM1/4/16
to Tumblr API Discussion

 I want get all my followers in “for loop” and add an array like “arFollowers”.

But;

response->total_users = 867;

arFollowers(count) = 862;

Why your client send me missing data. Our code is absolutely correct but everytime you send missing data. This is huge problem. Please help urgently.

Michael Ceyko

Jan 4, 2016, 12:22:03 PM1/4/16
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hey Ahmet,

This is expected behavior. We may strip out some followers when iterating through them, but do not always adjust the total follower count.

Regards,
Mike Ceyko

Ahmet Can Aydemir

Jan 4, 2016, 1:49:55 PM1/4/16
to Tumblr API Discussion
So this is not my problem api send missing data, true?

Michael Ceyko

Jan 4, 2016, 2:38:59 PM1/4/16
to Tumblr API Discussion
Correct. You are doing nothing incorrect.