Tumblr API - Console not working anymore

tmcyrix

Feb 6, 2018, 12:20:18 PM2/6/18
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hello together,

I've been working with Tumblr API for threee months no and verything was very well so far.
But since three days ago the OAuth System stop working. I thought it was up to me so I wanted
to try the Tumblr Console again.

Then I noticed that all functions are grayed out.

I enter my Consumer Key and Secret Key and will be redirected to the dialog (to accept the permissions)
After I press on allow I will be redirected back to the console and there everything does not work anymore.

Can anyone help me please ? Thanks

Warm greetings from Germany.

Best regards
tmcyrix

Michael Ceyko

Feb 7, 2018, 1:56:27 PM2/7/18
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hi tmcyrix,

Thank your for your bug report! We've identified and fixed the issue affecting the API Console.

Please let me know if you encounter any other problems with it.

Regards,
Mike

tmcyrix

Feb 7, 2018, 3:11:47 PM2/7/18
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hi Michael,

unfortunately, I have to assume that the console still does not work.
In contrast, I will not redirected anymore to allow the permissions.

I hope you get the problem quickly under control. Many thanks in advance.

Michael Ceyko

Feb 8, 2018, 2:30:49 PM2/8/18
to Tumblr API Discussion
In an unfortunate coincidence, it seems there was another change that also affected the console. It was working and passing QA for a period of 7 minutes before the other bug was introduced.

This second issue should now have been addressed as well, and I am currently able to log in and use the console as expected.

Let me know if any other problems arise. I'll be watching this thread closely in case anything else comes up.

I'm sorry for the disruption.

Regards,
Mike

tmcyrix

Feb 8, 2018, 2:38:59 PM2/8/18
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hi Michael,

everything works fine again. Thank you so much!

Regards,
tmcyrix