Public Health Assignment

Patty

Sep 3, 2010, 4:13:40 PM9/3/10
to TUCOM 2013 Group A-5
We got our first choice, Antibiotic Resistance! Just and FYI in case
you didn't see the announcement.

Rung-Chi Li

Sep 3, 2010, 10:29:00 PM9/3/10
to tucom-2013...@googlegroups.com
Here is the pdf of the review paper.

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Patty <pble...@gmail.com> wrote:
We got our first choice, Antibiotic Resistance! Just and FYI in case
you didn't see the announcement.

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.
bmj.c2096.full.pdf

Patty

Oct 11, 2010, 1:46:21 PM10/11/10
to TUCOM 2013 Group A-5
So now that we have survived our Mini Sensory Exam, we should probably
start thinking about our Public Health Project. We finish at noon on
Tuesday and Wednesday this week. How about we pick one of those to
meet and start thinking about how we are going to break the project
up?

Thanks,
Patty

On Sep 3, 7:29 pm, Rung-Chi Li <rung-chi...@tu.edu> wrote:
> Here is the pdf of the review paper.
>
> On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Patty <pbled...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > We got our first choice, Antibiotic Resistance! Just and FYI in case
> > you didn't see the announcement.
>
> > --
> > believed to be clean.
>
> --
> believed to be clean.
>
>  bmj.c2096.full.pdf
> 236KViewDownload

Sophia Chen

Oct 11, 2010, 1:53:27 PM10/11/10
to tucom-2013...@googlegroups.com
I've got ECE Tuesday. Wednesday noon is rotation talk with Hartwig.
Sophia Chen, MPH
OMS II
Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine
sophi...@tu.edu

Patricia Bledsoe

Oct 11, 2010, 2:02:10 PM10/11/10
to tucom-2013...@googlegroups.com
Which ECE? Because TUMC isn't till 3 and Laurel Creek is at 2PM.
Either way we could do like 30 mins or so. Or Wed we could meet after
Hartwig Wed.

--
Patty Bledsoe
OMS II Touro University

Sophia Chen

Oct 11, 2010, 2:13:22 PM10/11/10
to tucom-2013...@googlegroups.com
Ohh. I have Laurel Creek at 2pm.

We can meet right after OMM lab tomorrow to break up the project.

Sophia Chen

Oct 11, 2010, 3:04:27 PM10/11/10
to tucom-2013...@googlegroups.com
Whoops. Forgot that we have the Taiwan Global Health Program presentation at noon tomorrow. Let's do this meeting either at 1pm tomorrow or Wed after Hartwig.

Ranjeeta Singh

Oct 11, 2010, 3:17:46 PM10/11/10
to tucom-2013...@googlegroups.com
didnt Hartwig rotation thing get reschd to Friday. if so we can meet at 12 on wed :-)
ranjeeta

Patty

Oct 12, 2010, 11:13:44 PM10/12/10
to TUCOM 2013 Group A-5
So, tomorrow after Hartwig? Does that work for everyone??
~Patty

On Oct 11, 12:17 pm, Ranjeeta Singh <ranjeeta.si...@tu.edu> wrote:
> didnt Hartwig rotation thing get reschd to Friday. if so we can meet at 12
> on wed :-)
> ranjeeta
>

> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Sophia Chen <sophia.c...@tu.edu> wrote:
> > Whoops. Forgot that we have the Taiwan Global Health Program presentation
> > at noon tomorrow. Let's do this meeting either at 1pm tomorrow or Wed after
> > Hartwig.
>
> > On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Sophia Chen <sophia.c...@tu.edu> wrote:
>
> >> Ohh. I have Laurel Creek at 2pm.
>
> >> We can meet right after OMM lab tomorrow to break up the project.

> >> --
> >> Sophia Chen, MPH
> >> OMS II
> >> Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine
> >> sophia.c...@tu.edu
>
> > --
> > Sophia Chen, MPH
> > OMS II
> > Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine
> > sophia.c...@tu.edu
>
> > --
> > dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://servicedesk.tu.edu/>, and is

JT Kapke

Oct 12, 2010, 11:34:05 PM10/12/10
to tucom-2013...@googlegroups.com
I'm in, lets meet in the back room of the library (the library classroom) after Hartwig's presentation. See you all tomorrow.

JT

Ranjeeta Singh

Oct 13, 2010, 12:15:15 PM10/13/10
to tucom-2013...@googlegroups.com