Installing : Add Nodes

Agus Nurhadi

Oct 13, 2014, 3:09:37 AM10/13/14
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i'm a newbie user, just found out Tsuru last week. Installed it successfully, using tsuru-now. Created new platform and apps easily.

Now I'm trying to install Tsuru step-by-step for my private PaaS at home. Everything went smoothly until the last step, Adding Nodes. The doc give me an example using ec2, but i'm not using EC2, don't have EC2 account either.

Any other IaaS example that i can use?

Thanks.

Francisco Souza

Oct 13, 2014, 9:35:18 AM10/13/14
to Agus Nurhadi, tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Agus,
tsuru also supports CloudStack. These IaaS's are used for creating and
registering new Docker nodes.

If you prefer, you can register a Docker node that already exists (a
VirtualBox VM, for example) using the --register flag:

% tsuru-admin docker-node-add --register address=http://docker_node:2375

Best,
Francisco