add a platform

Júnior Carvalho

Aug 29, 2016, 6:04:09 PM8/29/16
to tsuru
Hello,

I'm tsuru installed on a local server running on 192.168.1.120:8080 normally.

I have managed to create users but when trying to add a platform with the command:

the command is returning the error message:

Error: There is the docker node. Please list one in tsuru.conf or add one with `tsuru-admin docker-node-add`.

I've read the documentation node but was unsure of how to setup your local server.

Any tips?

thank you.

Andrews Medina

Aug 29, 2016, 9:30:08 PM8/29/16
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

you should at least to have one node, to tsuru use to provision the units.
There is a documentation about how to add nodes:
https://docs.tsuru.io/master/installing/adding-nodes.html

Regards,
> --

Andrews Medina