Is there a way to containerize tsuru?

Evlos

Nov 1, 2014, 7:47:44 AM11/1/14
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I am wondering is there a way to containerize the whole tsuru.

If it is possible than it will be extremely awesome, since I just cost much time to read the installation part of the documentation.

Hope one day I can deploy tsuru using few lines of docker command.

Thank you for your nice work.

Regards,
Evlos

Francisco Souza

Nov 2, 2014, 6:51:07 PM11/2/14
to Evlos, tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Evlos,
Sorry for the delay in giving it back to you, unfortunately there's no
easy way of running tsuru on Docker containers.

Have you tried using tsuru-bootstrap? Do you think that running tsuru
on containers would make the install process that easy?

Thank you!

Francisco

Francisco Souza

Nov 3, 2014, 11:20:06 AM11/3/14
to 邪罗刹, tsuru...@googlegroups.com
We've discussed that internally multiple times, but we never came to a
conclusion on whether we would go in this direction or not, but it's a
nice feature to have, anyway!

I think that in the future we may converge in this direction, but it
isn't a near future, as far as I can tell. We never know when somebody
will appear with "containerized" tsuru :)

Best,
Francisco