Change Tsuru domain

George Moura

Feb 26, 2015, 10:28:37 AM2/26/15
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com, Andrews Medina
Hi guys,

I have a server in AWS and I want install tsuru for use in production. After install how do I change the server's domain? eg instead of appname.10.10.0.10.nip.io I want to use appname.domain.com

Thanks

Tarsis Azevedo

Feb 26, 2015, 1:40:51 PM2/26/15
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi George,

first of all, you have to change the hipache's domain at tsuru.conf file (http://docs.tsuru.io/en/latest/reference/config.html#hipache-domain).

After that, you have to change the keys in hipache's redis for your apps.
hipache use these keys to route requests to your app, so if you change the domain, you have to change these keys too.

And don't forget to point your DNS register to new hipache domain, too.

[]'s
Tarsis Azevedo

Tarsis Figueredo Azevedo.

George Moura