HTTPS apps in tsuru

Mikko Caldara

Apr 15, 2015, 1:16:55 PM4/15/15
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

does anyone have ideas on how to achieve this?
We are using Tsuru on AWS, with an ELB sitting in front of the hipache routers.
We are trying to host many different applications, and each of them will provide its own SSL certificate within the application.
How can we secure the end-to-end communication, considering that the ELB can only host one SSL certificate, and we cannot use a wildcard certificate.

Thanks
/MC

Cloudreach Europe Limited is a limited company registered in England with registered number 06975407

The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided solely as a basis for further discussion,
and are not intended to be and do not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations
will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is executed in writing by all parties involved.

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward
it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let us know that it has gone to the wrong person.

Francisco Souza

Apr 15, 2015, 8:03:40 PM4/15/15
to Mikko Caldara, tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mikko,
Currently, you'd need something else than Hipache and ELB for SSL termination.

We use a service that provides on-demmand SSL-enabled nginx instances
[1]. Currently, it can create instances only on CloudStack, but we can
extend it so it supports EC2, creating and configuring ELB and EC2
instances on demmand.

[1] https://github.com/tsuru/rpaas

Best wishes,
Fracnisco