Problem with Redis running through Tsuru service

Ervilis Viana

Jul 22, 2016, 5:37:18 PM7/22/16
to tsuru
Hello guys.

We are using Tsuru here in Onyo (onyo.com)! We are currently using the Redis hosted by AWS ElasticCache, but now came the need to use it as a Tsuru Service. You guys  are using the official version of redisapi (https://github.com/tsuru/redisapi) or made any change that is not there? I ask this because I am having some problems with redisapi and with others services that are in the official repository and most of services had no changes for a while.

Thanks,

Francisco Souza

Jul 23, 2016, 8:50:39 AM7/23/16
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ervillis,
Last time I checked, they were using the project database-as-a-service
[1], that can offer on-demand CloudStack instances for MongoDB, MySQL
and Redis.

That's probably the reason why some service repositories look stale,
but that's bad, we should look into keep them working and compatible
with changes in the tsuru api.

[1] https://github.com/globocom/database-as-a-service

Best,
Francisco