Preparing a new release

Francisco Souza

Feb 23, 2015, 4:58:24 PM2/23/15
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi tsuru-users!

We're approaching a new release of tsuru-server (0.10.0), the release
should be out within the next two days. Before finishing the package,
we would like to make it clear that this release will require
upgrading two components in tsuru:

- Gandalf (version >= 0.6.0): actually Gandalf becomes optional in
this release, but if you want stick to Gandalf and use `git push`
deployment, you'll need to upgrade to version 0.6.0
- Docker (version >= 1.4.1, works nicely with latest Docker)

Both components are already available in the required versions, and
tsuru 0.9.1 will play nicely with newer Gandalf and Docker, so, in
order to make the 0.10.0 upgrade more smooth, we suggest upgrading
Gandalf and Docker as soon as you can. It's also fine to delay these
upgrades to the moment of tsuru-server upgrade.

In case of any doubt or issues, please don't hesitate to reach us on
IRC [1], Gitter [2] or just reply this message.

[1] https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#tsuru
[2] https://gitter.im/tsuru/tsuru

Best regards,
Francisco Souza