Deploy of Docker containers

Gustavo Henrique

Jul 15, 2015, 6:08:55 PM7/15/15
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Is possible to deploy docker containers to tsuru-server like a heroku?

Francisco Souza

Jul 15, 2015, 8:51:16 PM7/15/15
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 7:08 PM, Gustavo Henrique <gusta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is possible to deploy docker containers to tsuru-server like a heroku?

Hi Gustavo!

Unfortunately no :-( But as we arrange things for the 1.0 release, we
want to improve platforms management, including Dockerfile support.

Cheers,
Francisco

Magno Torres

Jul 16, 2015, 12:47:22 PM7/16/15
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Anyway, there is no huge differences nowadays, because you will use a DockerFile to create a new tsuru's platform, the end result is the same most of time. But as Francisco told, it's in our wish-list.