Staged rollouts

Marcelo Freitas

May 27, 2015, 3:41:01 PM5/27/15
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, me again ;-)

Is it possible to achieve staged rollouts of apps in Tsuru? I initially thought I could with pools but going back to the docs I realized they are a totally different beast

Thanks again,

Marcelo

Francisco Souza

May 28, 2015, 4:01:47 PM5/28/15
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcelo!

Currently tsuru doesn't support this kind of deployment, and I can't
think of any workaround that would enable you to do that, besides
creating another router implementation, and integrate it with some
kind of external service.

Best wishes,
Francisco

Marcelo Freitas