The Seal Chronicles is out ! Edition of Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012

The Seals of Nam

Oct 10, 2012, 2:42:15 PM10/10/12

The Seal Chronicles

Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012
HEADLINE

ending the barbaric seal hunt in canada | stop the canadian seal slaughter

To: animal lovers and anyone with a heart that we will not stand for this anymore and we want action to stop it. Thanks for signing the petition. Invite Friends Select Country United States Afghani...

Sandra Schwarz

FEATURED CONTRIBUTORS

Sandra Schwarz Sandrine Daubrez
monksealmania.blogspot.com Bridget Curran
The Seals of Nam

TABLE OF CONTENT
78 articles, 12 photos and 11 videos by 51 contributors
Environment 37
Leisure19
Stories 13
Society6
World 2
Education1
Complimentary Downloads
7 Days of Complimentary Downloads: 50,000+ Motion Backgrounds, Video Clips, Production Music Tracks, Sound Effects, Special Effects and More.
About this email

(If you have not requested this notification or wish not be notified anymore of this paper's updates, delete subscription.)

We are committed to protecting your privacy - more on our Privacy Policy.)

--
Kind Regards
Pat Dickens