19 days to seal hunt. TAKE ACTION

The Seals of Nam

Jun 12, 2012, 12:05:09 PM6/12/12
Hi all.

Seal Wars will not air in South Africa for some time. For those of you who would like to see this brilliant one hour documentary, an excellent HD copy can be downloaded here  http://www.demonoid.ph/files/details/2948152/002014147058/

19 days to #Namibian #sealhunt
Take ACTION!! See below.

Contact Namibian Tourism Board. Tell them you support our calls for a boycott of all sport produce and tourism. Details below.
Email nschle...@namibiatourism.com.na
Contact page on website (for several offices) http://www.namibiatourism.com.na/contact-us/

Email the Namibian Ombudsman and demand an end to this injustice.
Adv. John Walters
Office of the Namibian Ombudsman
vbo...@ombudsman.org.na
iva...@ombudsman.org.na
ecl...@ombudsman.org.na

Sign the following petitions

We will personally deliver this petition to the Namibian Minister of Fisheries and Marine Resources in Windhoek as part of our Beach Masters Campaign. We will be accompanied by Germany's main public broadcaster and several other international journalists
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/The_Seals_Of_Nam_End_the_seal_hunt_in_Namibia/?fHpUgdb&pv=23

This petition calls on the US government to halt funding to Namibia until they end the barbaric cruel massacre. It will be delivered by our US representative at a protest rally in Washington to be held outside the White House. Scantily clad models will be in attendance. Big screen TV showing our informative You-Tube clips is a possibility
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Cease_all_Stop_US_Funding_to_Nambia_via_the_MCC_until_the_Namibian_Fur_Seal_Slaugther_is_stoppedMCC/?fuMeocb&pv=13

This petition is being handled by the support group "Just For Seals -Namibia". It targets the tourism industry.
http://www.change.org/petitions/atta-adventure-travel-trade-association-make-atta-aware-of-the-global-outcry-against-the-barbarity-of-the-slaughter

Contact the Namibian media. They regularly publish letters from foreigners regarding the seal massacre Email contact details available here
http://www.facebook.com/notes/the-seals-of-nam/seal-massacre-contact-the-namibian-media/368638059851771

DONATE HERE. We are supported by Ian Somerhalder Foundation (Vampire Diaries) Funds will go towards our "Beach Masters" campaign to Namibia. http://www.crowdrise.com/TheSealsofNam/fundraiser/patdickens

Twitter user? Join Fur Free SA's Twitter event which is endorsed by us. 16 Ripples. This event aims to bring recognised Namibian personalities on board to support us in ending the seal hunt. More info here http://www.facebook.com/events/423492537691680/

This is our latest HARD HITTING You-tube clip. WARNING: Not for sensitive viewers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyXPhh3cev8 (Not available to all countries)

In this clip we explain the differences between the Canadian and the Namibian massacre http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnh6qV_HgHs Viewer discretion advised.

and this clip of ours talks about the humanitarian aspect of Namibia (No grisly bits, but a shocker never the less. Suitable for all) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SHY7rYAzQY

Attached is an image of Cape Cross. A before and after showing the ecocide that is being perpetrated annually on this threatened species which is supposedly under the protection of the United Nations.

Thanks again for all your support. Much appreciated.
--
Kind Regards
Pat Dickens

TO BE TAKEN TO OUR WEBSITE CLICK HERE