TSDigs Winners Announced!

kristy graves

Feb 16, 2011, 7:23:57 PM2/16/11
to TechSoup Digital Storytelling Event (tsdigs)
Thank again everyone who participated!

Full writeup and links on the blog:
http://blog.techsoup.org/node/1596

Congratulations to our top 3 winners:
Room to Read
Riverkeeper
All Walks of Life

And all our Honorable Mentions:
Kulshan Community Land Trust
Komunitas
Fundatia Noi Orizonturi
AVIF
One Warm Coat

Audience Choice votes are still being verified, and will be announced
shortly. Stay tuned!

Thanks to our esteemed panel of judges who determined this year's
Digital Storytelling Challenge award prize winners:

Jessamine Chin, Philanthropy Program Manager for Adobe Systems, Inc.
Bernhard Drax, Award-winning Filmmaker, Composer, and Producer
Michaela Hackner, Project Director, Forum One Communications
Michael Hoffman, CEO, See3 Communications
Gail Williams, Director of Communities (The Well and Table Talk),
Salon Media Group

Don't miss the live screening of the Challenge submissions and Awards
Party!

Join us February 23 at TechSoup Global's HQ in San Francisco, with
live video streaming into our drive-in movie theater in the virtual
world of Second Life. Join us in person or virtually!

RSVP at http://bit.ly/tsdigsawards