Last call for submissions! Deadline: 11:59pm PT April 30

kristy graves

Apr 29, 2013, 11:09:48 AM4/29/13
to TechSoup Digital Storytelling Event (tsdigs)
Friendly reminder, you still have 36 hours left to get those digital stories in!

Our 2011 winner, Room to Read, produced this video about their Mountaintop Library last minute. It was the first video they had ever created and their only training was participating in our TechSoup webinars!

Have 5 pictures of your organization's staff, volunteers, or community? Enter it in the Flickr slideshow competition!

Full list of our 2012 winners - Flickr and YouTube - for more inspiration here.

There are great prizes and perhaps more valuable, submissions will be featured on TechSoup--one of the largest nonprofit networks with hundreds of thousands of members worldwide.

So... What's your story? Let us share it!

Thanks!

--
Kristy Graves
TechSoup.org | Online Community & Social Media Team

tw: @kg

Bring your cause into focus with TechSoup's Digital Storytelling Challenge. Enter by April 30!
tsdigs.org #tsdigs