Just under 2 weeks to go! There's still time to submit your story.

1 view

Kristy Graves

Feb 16, 2012, 5:35:09 PM2/16/12
to tsd...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon!

Just under 2 weeks left to create and/or enter your video or photo slideshow into the TSDigs Challenge

Haven't started yet? There's still plenty of time! (Great writeup from our Interactive Producer, Evonne Heyning, on how much time and resources it takes to create an one minute video or 5 picture slideshow.)

Reminder, TechSoup has a library of resources, expert hosted forums, and catalog of technology product donations to help you with storytelling, collaborating, and operating your organization. If you're not already a member, sign up for free here

Follow the latest and share your tips and resources with us on Facebook and Twitter @TechSoup (tag: #TSDigs).

Need some inspiration (and little laugh)? Watch the Adoption PSA: Hamster, one of our judge's, Aaron Bramley of Lights. Camera. Help., favorite short cause related video.

We look forward to seeing your stories!

Best,
Kristy & the TechSoup Online Community Team

Kristy Graves
TechSoup.org
Digital Storytelling Challenge
Social Media + Online Community Team
http://flavors.me/techsoup
kri...@techsoup.org
m: 415.729.5129

Learn to turn your organization's passion into a powerful story this month with the TechSoup Digital Storytelling Challenge! Sign up for free webinars, trainings, and more. Enter by February 29! TSDigs.org #TSDigs