2013 Digital Storytelling Challenge - Call for Submissions [Open til April 30!]

kristy graves

Apr 16, 2013, 6:53:24 PM4/16/13
to TechSoup Digital Storytelling Event (tsdigs)
Hello Digital Storytellers!

It's that time of year again. The 2013 TechSoup Digital Storytelling Challenge is underway!

We have some exciting updates. Thanks to your feedback, we have increased the time limit for videos to 90 seconds! And, have a digital story you've already created? You are welcome to enter it! [Submissions do not have to have been created specifically for TechSoup's Digital Storytelling Challenge.]

Besides creating a video, there's also still time to sign up and participate in our remaining online training events and discussions:
Entries will be judged by nonprofit and digital telling experts from Lights. Camera. Help., See3 Communications (DoGooder Awards), Free Range Studios (Story of Stuff Project), to name a few. And be entered in an Audience Choice Award, voted on by the community.

Top submissions will be awarded prizes from our partners such as:
  • Cisco Flip Video Cameras
  • Flickr
  • Citrix
  • Notebook PC
  • Professional Training
Find out more and enter by APRIL 30 at TSDigs.org.

We look forward to help bringing your cause into focus and sharing your story!

Good luck!

-TechSoup Online Community & Social Media Team

--
Kristy Graves
TechSoup.org | Online Community & Social Media Team

tw: @kg

Bring your cause into focus with TechSoup's Digital Storytelling Challenge. Enter by April 30!
tsdigs.org #tsdigs