Last day to enter; Videos over one minute; DoGooder Awards; Community Voting

1 view

Kristy Graves

Feb 29, 2012, 7:37:59 PM2/29/12
to tsd...@googlegroups.com
So many great entries! Thank you everyone for sharing your stories with us.

In starting to review entries, we have noticed a handful that are over one minute long. We are doing our best to email people individually, inviting you to re-submit an edited or shorter video you have, but wanted to let you know here as well.

Video content over one minute (it's okay if it's a couple seconds over to allow for credits, contact info or similar) may not be eligible for awards or community voting. You have until 11:59 pm PST to submit an edited version or a new video. Out of fairness to all participants, we cannot make extensions beyond that.

Few last reminders:
  • Increase your chances to win! You can enter both video AND photo challenges.
  • Enter nonprofit videos into the YouTube DoGooder Awards (Deadline also today, Feb 29)
  • Community voting will begin Monday! Check back at http://tsdigs.org and video and photo entrants will be emailed with further instructions and tips.
Good luck!!

-kristy

Kristy Graves
TechSoup.org
Digital Storytelling Challenge
Social Media + Online Community Team
http://flavors.me/techsoup
kri...@techsoup.org
m: 415.729.5129

Learn to turn your organization's passion into a powerful story this month with the TechSoup Digital Storytelling Challenge! Sign up for free webinars, trainings, and more. Enter by February 29! TSDigs.org #TSDigs