Tryton Foundation : Opening the supporters candidacy

Nicolas Évrard

Dec 7, 2012, 5:05:15 AM12/7/12
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tryton users and enthusiasts,

As you might know the Tryton Foundation[1] as been created less than a
month ago.

The Tryton Foundation is an entity created under the Belgian law to
ensure the future of our beloved project.

The foundation is currently managed by a board of directors coming
from all around the world:

- Bertrand Chenal (the president of the board),
- Cédric Krier,
- Udo Spallek,
- Albert Cervera i Areny,
- Sharoon Thomas,
- Sebastián Marró,
- and myself.

We are doing the day to day work of the foundation.

When the foundation was discussed at the TUL2011 we also wanted to
recognize everybody's work in Tryton. So a specific status is
available for people or companies active in the community. This is the
supporter status.

This body of people/companies has the right revoke one of the
foundation administrator by a two-thirds majority vote. A supporter
can not miss more than two votes or its status will be revoked.

We have now opened the supporter candidacy, so if you want to become
one the Tryton supporters, just contact one of the board member so
that your candidacy can be examined at the next board meeting.

So if you care about Tryton, please make yourself known. So that the
supporter's assembly represents more truly the Tryton community.

1: http://foundation.tryton.org/

--
Nicolas Évrard

B2CK SPRL