Trytond 2.4.1- Problem Installing Modules - Not appearing in the Tryton client "modules"

ariel yabo

Apr 30, 2012, 10:05:16 PM4/30/12
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    I installed the server 2.4.1, and the client 2.4, and everything was fine, until I tried to install the modules.
I installed the account module using:

it was installed under trytond/modules but when I go to the client, the only modules that show up in "modules" are those 3 that came with the installation of the 2.4 client and server(webdav,ir, res).
Account module doesnt appear.
In version 2.2, I did not have this problem. let me know what is happening.

Thanks a lot
ariel

Cédric Krier

May 1, 2012, 3:34:31 AM5/1/12
to try...@googlegroups.com
You must now update the database to get new modules registered.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4