Mystical and Mystical experiences

Ray Murphy

Aug 22, 2009, 6:35:16 AM8/22/09
to Tropical Astrology Research
Hi All,

After mentioning the Pisces theme in Gauquelin scientists data where
SUN
or MOO or MER or VEN were prominent, I had a look at 56,000 data in
139
categories to see who else had it, and found that the Astrodatabank
categories of "Mystical experience" came 1st and "Mystical came 3rd
out of
139.

This observation raised 2 questions: (1) Was the data repeated in both
categories? (2) Was the ADB data selection of subjects the result of
accidental bias towards Pisces?

I checked both datasets (of 58 and 60) to see if there was much
overlap,
but there was very little. So far, I haven't investigated the source
(s) of the
data to see where it all came from.

Ray