Good transits for dangerous situations

Ray Murphy

Sep 17, 2009, 5:53:22 PM9/17/09
to Tropical Astrology Research
Hi All,

I've finally begun working with multiple factors for transits to see
what types of events occurred more often under certain transits in the
data being used - (mostly timed and un-timed chart and event data from
Astrodatabank).

So far, I've looked at 120 categories of events with 8 aspects chosen
at random, using a 3 deg orb, and noticed that if you've got to go
into a bad neighbourhood, the best way to come out alive is to go
armed with these transits:

MAR con MER < 3 degs
MER con MAR < 3 degs
MAR con URA < 3 degs
SUN con SAT < 3 degs

The rate of homicide under any of those transits to natal charts was
less than 50% of the expected rate.

One would normally think that with those transits it would be asking
for trouble to go into dangerous situations where homicide could more
occur easily, but the data indicates that those aspects might keep
people on their toes!

Deaths by accident were also considerably lower than the expected rate
(-35%) with the above transits, plus:

MAR con SUN < 3 degs
SUN con MAR < 3 degs
SAT con SUN < 3 degs